Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Once Upon A Time ABC

I never blog because well I don’t know what to blog about. It’s strange. Guess I’ll talk about Once Upon a Time today. I love this show and I never knew Snow White could be so interesting. Can Graham come back to life for Emma? I miss him. And as for Mary Margaret and David… label me a fan. I keep wanting them to be together, and I want Emma to get the upper hand on Regina. I looked for musical fan vids on youtube. Is this show a hit? I hope so. And will David ever remember to have more Prince Charming manners? Not telling his fake wife of his feelings for Mary Margaret/Snow White made me think less of him. Don’t turn him into a whiny modern man without a clue when he’s Prince Charming. JMO of course and I probably said too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment