Saturday, April 7, 2012

Days Of Our Lives and me

Weekly Days of Our Lives recap. I can do this on Fridays, and I put this disclaimer out here... I'm not the best viewer in the world. I adore Alison Sweeney. She's amazing. But her character Sami on Days should not be the main heroine. I cannot stand Sami Brady. Sami's okay with Lucas, but honestly I always liked him better than her. The story I want to see and fan like a teenage girl is EJ and Nicole. But Nicole's stuck with Rafe in a stupid story and once again EJ must be used to prop Sami. Nicole hasn't told EJ that the baby is his, but then his moving next to Sami would play on the past. At least I get that story. Gina/Jawn or should I say Hope/John is stupid. Stefano and Kate as the delicious evil duo is destroyed for what?!? This long time fan girl wants to see EJ and Nicole Sami and Lucas Carrie and Rafe right now (this is subject to change back to Austin.) I'm sure most DOOL fans disagree with me. It's okay to disagree. Tomorrow I'll post about my days at Barnes and Nobles with friends... I have a writing party to join. I love my friends and I getting together to write. Keeps writing fun and challenging. I missed this for a conference last week which I must say was a fabulous conference. I love Dallas. And I'll stop the ramblings. Perhaps in the future I'll post something serious... suggestions about a serious non political subject that could be fun... let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment